United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the rags right

DEW2LnzWAAAY87O.jpg

Chelsea could be describing the Nazis!

SSN must own shares in lube otherwise their pecker will be red raw today. Had to turn the fucker off due to the constant pole smoking.

Hi Frank:
Bonus points for "nincompoop Lee Mason", although that's not really strong enough.
Clattenburg hating Utd? After his hugathon with Ferguson before the Palace cup final, and then the beneficial decisions in the match, that might be harder to sustain! Anyway, he's gone now.
Yep, the primadonna's gone now thankfully :)
I do think we get a lot of horrendous decisions against us. Officials have always favoured media luvvies Liverpool and the London clubs Arsenal, Chelsea, and Spurs, over us.

I do think we get a lot of horrendous decisions against us. Officials have always favoured media luvvies Liverpool and the London clubs Arsenal, Chelsea, and Spurs, over us.
Fuck me, delusion reigns.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.