United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/920173078?-19390:5491

Looks like the Doughnut thief is first in line for more $$$$$.
Or even better still would be to run his contract out then fuck off to Madrid.

which is why we pulled out of the Sanchez deal. There will be a queue outside Edwoodwoodwood's door of players agents wanting to extend and increase terms with bigger wages in light of what Sanchez is given. Remember the rags "Rooney rule"? Their version was to keep hold of rug head they had to pay him the most so every new addition to the squad that came in on big wages meant RWayne's wages went up too.

I agree though I'd rather see the Spanish stopper leave them - that woul cost them @20 points per season I am sure

I can't wait for Sanchez's first press conference if he goes there. I'm sure the Ministry of truth have already drafted his statement.

"There were other clubs interested in me, but when Manchester United, the biggest club in the world, with the best fans ever come in for you, you have to move. I'm so happy to be here, playing under the best manager, blah blah blah....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.