United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see fake ronaldo join them in the summer for a huge fee. Another signing that would push them back a further step.

The injury prone Bale too.

They have no clue what they are doing. Martial and Rashford will probably want to leave due to Sanchez as he will start every game. Where would The fake even fit in??

What a great post. The irony of course is that for a while we had a half decent relationship with them (post Stanley knife era) because of our mutual hatred of United. The problem is that as Liverpool have declined they have become very bitter and taken out their bitterness on clubs like City. Their attitude towards our owners is essentially racist.

I don't think Liverpool fans are bitter towards City. I think they appreciate the football on show and the manager.I would love it if we got a rich owner! not FSG :/

I don't think Liverpool fans are bitter towards City. I think they appreciate the football on show and the manager.I would love it if we got a rich owner! not FSG :/
I was thinking of the relentless targeting of Sterling, booing in the stadium, vile threats on social media, attacking our supporters at Lime Street and bricking a bus full of older fans. Add that to the constant attacks by your pals in the media and the Liverpool Echo referring to sugar daddy City and their arab money. There are also the neverending comments from your ex players going on about City having no history. I am old enough to remember Liverpool before their 70s success and was privileged to meet Bob Paisley in the days before your club became a classless caricature of United. The lack of respect shown by many of your fans to those of other clubs (like Everton for example) is appalling.

So we’re talking about a £30million transfer fee, which is quite a lot for somebody who is available for free in the summer.

“In addition £14m tax free, which means another £13m in tax that is being paid for him.

“So it’s £27m in salary, a £20m signing-on fee, and a £10m agents fee. In total, over four-and-a-half years, that adds up to £180m.

“It’s half a million quid a week United have committed to this.”
23hk1mf.gif
.....Doing it the UNITED WAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.