United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like City supporters and we've always got on, at least on a personal level but I can understand the animosity some of you direct at big bad United.
All those years of watching United's success has taken it's toll but perhaps it is time to let it go now. No? It's a shame that you don't seem to be able to allow yourselves enjoy your recent success. I don't know if this is to do with the fact that you got lucky and are a lottery club. But why do you care so much. Money is money and now you have just paid £50 million for an okay-ish defender, the most expensive defender in history. Astonishing stuff so it is kind of shocking especially with your history but really it's fantastic stufg and you should just celebrate and enjoy your good fortune. Forget about United's success. Chelsea seem to have no qualms about celebrating winning thanks to their sugar daddy so why the hell should you?
You deserve all the success that comes your way no matter who is paying for it. Both clubs Manchester United and City can be successful and I for one would rather yourselves were winning rather than our more traditional rivals like Liverpool, Arsenal Chelsea etc.
You must have some fat fingers frank. You care so much about city that you waste your time on a rival forum trying to wind people up. I pity you because we have watched some dire football in the past but for the past few years and the foreseeable future we get to watch the best football in the league. You have gone from winning stuff for years, albeit not playing great football, to having to watch the most turgid shit imaginable and being the sixth best team in the league. What a fall from grace.

ha ha! :)
City are a great team today. Exciting to watch. A lot more flair than United these days. Fair dos.
Just enjoy it. Momey is money. To hell with the begrudgers

most of us are enjoying it very much indeed, frank, be assured of that.

Is it just me that skips Frank Hills posts? I can't think on anything that he had to say can be of interest to anyone outside of the MIB crew.

I like City supporters and we've always got on, at least on a personal level but I can understand the animosity some of you direct at big bad United.
All those years of watching United's success has taken it's toll but perhaps it is time to let it go now. No? It's a shame that you don't seem to be able to allow yourselves enjoy your recent success. I don't know if this is to do with the fact that you got lucky and are a lottery club. But why do you care so much. Money is money and now you have just paid £50 million for an okay-ish defender, the most expensive defender in history. Astonishing stuff so it is kind of shocking especially with your history but really it's fantastic stuff and you should just celebrate and enjoy your good fortune. Forget about United's success. Chelsea seem to have no qualms about celebrating winning thanks to their sugar daddy so why the hell should you?
You deserve all the success that comes your way no matter who is paying for it. Both clubs Manchester United and City can be successful and I for one would rather yourselves were winning rather than our more traditional rivals like Liverpool, Arsenal Chelsea etc.
You talk some shite, all you've ever done is outspent every one else in years gone buy to win things, kills you we can now compete go and carry on watching that shite at the swamp and we'll carry on watching football that is played by us, your the bitters now how you must envy what's going on at our place .That's why whisky nose fucked off he could see what was coming, not in my life time the rolls have reversed you now sound like the noisy neighbours haha

All those years of watching United's success has taken it's toll but perhaps it is time to let it go now. No? It's a shame that you don't seem to be able to allow yourselves enjoy your recent success. I don't know if this is to do with the fact that you got lucky and are a lottery club. But why do you care so much. Money is money and now you have just paid £50 million for an okay-ish defender, the most expensive defender in history. Astonishing stuff so it is kind of shocking especially with your history but really it's fantastic stuff and you should just celebrate and enjoy your good fortune. Forget about United's success. Chelsea seem to have no qualms about celebrating winning thanks to their sugar daddy so why the hell should you?
You sir are a ****
d3af7339d510cb7207e4e9998db3cd2b.jpg

I don't know if this is to do with the fact that you got lucky and are a lottery club.

So did your bastard lot get lucky with a sugar daddy - quite a few times actually. The difference is you were in danger of going out of existence altogether when a rich benefactor saved your sorry arses, we weren't in any such danger, we were just being usual City and plodding along under our own steam when the Sheik saw us as a sound financial investment.

We'll let it go when rags like you stop acting like such superior wankers based on which team they support. Unfortunately that will never happen because as you continue to decline you will come out with the same history arguement you used to take the piss out of Scousers for.

The majority of your fans are sad, glory supporting ****s who have only recently started feigning a magnanimous attitude to our superiority over you so they can pretend it doesn't hurt them and they are above it.

We remember when we were shit and you twats still toook the piss, we remember that shit banner and we know as much as you all claim to be the bigger man with stuff like:
City are a great team today. Exciting to watch. A lot more flair than United these days. Fair dos.
in truth you'd rather we were still shit and to claim otherwise is utter bullshit.

Nick back paddy wack give a dog a bone.
Why don't you just fack orff home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.