United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really can't help themselves.
It's a pathalogical need to feel superior , which is why they started 'supporting' the rags over the last 20 years, strutting around Tesco in their fat red shirts.
Now the superiority is vanishing , they feel the need to infest other fans' forums to show us all how relevant and better than us they are.
It's all very sad , like a needy child pulling at your coat tails to remind you that they are still there.

It's a pathalogical need to feel superior , which is why they started 'supporting' the rags over the last 20 years, strutting around Tesco in their fat red shirts.
Now the superiority is vanishing , they feel the need to infest other fans' forums to show us all how relevant and better than us they are.
It's all very sad , like a needy child pulling at your coat tails to remind you that they are still there.

And sitting next to you on planes! They should pay more!

Haha! Didn't take Frank long did it. They all end up the same on here. ****s.
There is no cure for being a ****. You know someone is a foreign glory supporter when they refer to Arsenal and Chelsea as United's "traditional rivals". Tradition must have started around 2000 I reckon

I like City supporters and we've always got on, at least on a personal level but I can understand the animosity some of you direct at big bad United.
All those years of watching United's success has taken it's toll but perhaps it is time to let it go now. No? It's a shame that you don't seem to be able to allow yourselves enjoy your recent success. I don't know if this is to do with the fact that you got lucky and are a lottery club. But why do you care so much. Money is money and now you have just paid £50 million for an okay-ish defender, the most expensive defender in history. Astonishing stuff so it is kind of shocking especially with your history but really it's fantastic stuff and you should just celebrate and enjoy your good fortune. Forget about United's success. Chelsea seem to have no qualms about celebrating winning thanks to their sugar daddy so why the hell should you?
You deserve all the success that comes your way no matter who is paying for it. Both clubs Manchester United and City can be successful and I for one would rather yourselves were winning rather than our more traditional rivals like Liverpool, Arsenal Chelsea etc.
Shove your banner up your arse mate.

Once crossed blues never forget or forgive.

I love the obsession with size and numbers they have. Sarcastically referring to us as 'massive'. The bloke who usually gets a big huge sports car normally has something lacking in the trouser department I think this would be the case with all United fans as they all seem a bit emotionally damaged or got bullied in school so like to give it to their mates in pubs when the rags win in shit towns like Hull and Milton Keynes.

What happened in 2012 wasn't on the bronchure when they signed up to the rags to glory hunt in 1992. It's caused an emotional break down in most of them.

I like City supporters and we've always got on, at least on a personal level but I can understand the animosity some of you direct at big bad United.
All those years of watching United's success has taken it's toll but perhaps it is time to let it go now. No? It's a shame that you don't seem to be able to allow yourselves enjoy your recent success. I don't know if this is to do with the fact that you got lucky and are a lottery club. But why do you care so much. Money is money and now you have just paid £50 million for an okay-ish defender, the most expensive defender in history. Astonishing stuff so it is kind of shocking especially with your history but really it's fantastic stuff and you should just celebrate and enjoy your good fortune. Forget about United's success. Chelsea seem to have no qualms about celebrating winning thanks to their sugar daddy so why the hell should you?
You deserve all the success that comes your way no matter who is paying for it. Both clubs Manchester United and City can be successful and I for one would rather yourselves were winning rather than our more traditional rivals like Liverpool, Arsenal Chelsea etc.

Why don't you do us a favour and fuck off back to rag cafe.
Big bad Yoonited my arse...just a myth...team of twats followed by twats.
If you don't like us slagging off your beloved rag scum team then take a long walk off a short Pier in short sharp jerky movements.
Doubtless this will get me either a warning or a ban but fuck it....needs saying ...I hate rags..always have and always will.
Before you say am I a new blue I can tell you my 1st City game was in 1961 and been going ever since.
Do you actually go and watch the scum or are you just a glory hunter with no affiliation to Manchester .

Sadly for other teams fans watching i think utd's failure to land their targets will see Mourinho regress into Mourinho tactics further. The one bit of hope for some decent footy coming out of them is if Lukaku decides the approaching ball is not in fact a live grenade and he is perfectly within his rights to collect it first touch and do something good. It still looks like a hoofball squad though if things are not going to plan after 70mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.