United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a trip over to red cafe for some amusing Sunday morning reading. Apparently the donut thief is a much more important player then Kevin De Bruyne. Also they might add Ginger Kev's long range passing is almost as good as Pogba’s.

What’s the name of that river in Egypt?
BLgB634.jpg

Exhibit A M'lud.

Have a trip over to red cafe for some amusing Sunday morning reading. Apparently the donut thief is a much more important player then Kevin De Bruyne. Also they might add Ginger Kev's long range passing is almost as good as Pogba’s.

What’s the name of that river in Egypt?

I read that last night.

Kev is apparently the only player who comes "close" to having the passing range of Pogba.

Look we all love our clubs and players but id like to think, roles reversed any blue on here spouting similar shit would get laughed off the forum.

I read that last night.

Kev is apparently the only player who comes "close" to having the passing range of Pogba.

Look we all love our clubs and players but id like to think, roles reversed any blue on here spouting similar shit would get laughed off the forum.

We are not a very good side apperantly and just well coached. Don’t even get me started on the Pep juicing our players thread.

Oh well least they are top of the social media table, it’s the only trophy that matters.

We are not a very good side apperantly and just well coached. Don’t even get me started on the Pep juicing our players thread.

Oh well least they are top of the social media table, it’s the only trophy that matters.

And they also have the 'Best behaved manager in the touchline', according to Mou himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.