United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also had a dig at us and our "cosy" relationship with state sponsors.

It says Sanchez joined on same wages as Pogbad....so is Pogbad on £500,000 a week too?
Fuck me them twats are spunking money left right and centre.
If they miss out on Champions League they will start to worry.

If this goes on....and given Liverpool and spurs form and if Chelsea get back on track....can see them missing top 4 ....*fingers crossed

And people got attacked here by saying this from the beginning. Its not just this. He seems to be one of those players disrupting the dressing room.

Yes, it's a strange thing to be the outlier and not follow the herd. People will attack you.

I have an older colleague who does commodities forecasting and has been an outlier consistently for like 15 years now. People in the industry try their hardest to get him to standardize his findings but he stands his ground and has always been right on the money each time. Over the years, his bosses with responsibility for strategic trading have been moved on whilst this colleagues's reputation has soared.

So you hold on to your guns and don't ever let anybody tell you otherwise :-)

I do not think it was to stop us with Pogba as we were not interested anyway afaik. He was bought for the wrong reasons though, namely commercial. You would be hard pressed to find even utd fans that would agree he was 100% a Mourinho purchase. Woodward bought him on a brand/commercial basis with lip service paid to any other considerations like how he would fit in if at all. Sanchez was probably 2 birds with one stone, again the commercial stuff and the illusion of getting one over on us/prestige stuff. I do think Mourinho will have wanted him to though where as i think he sees Pogba as a problem he was lumped with.
Although Mourinho’s public cries of no more attacking players to be brought seems a thinly veiled order to Woodward that he wasn’t best pleased with the resulting balance of the squad.

Not sure who would be willing to spend mega bucks on him but I think unfortunately he hasn't been average quite long enough to not pull the wool over at least one more clubs eyes. Raiola will be putting it all down to the rags being shit, Mourinhos fault, poor system, etc. Madrid will need a few big signing in the summer and I guess there's always PSG.

Having watched PSG last night he’d be a terrible fit for their team.

What they’re lacking is a midfielder who can ‘dig in’ and basically be Fernandinho.

Pogba definitely isn’t that player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.