United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every now and again you'll hear a pundit talk about United "using this game as preparation for next season" etc.

The narrative has started for next august "United are back" etc etc

The Scum celebrated like they'd just destroyed FC Barcelona, not scraped a jammy win at Palace.
ha ha ha I know mate, I asked rags in work what was the celebration all about? All I got was er er er it was like old fergie time and good to see etc. But I still don't understand the wild celebrations? Can anyone explain?

Technically a draw at the weekend is the best result, however as the PL has been over for a while, I really hope the dippers batter em, its time they were up for playing the rags like they are playing us.. Here's hoping..

ha ha ha I know mate, I asked rags in work what was the celebration all about? All I got was er er er it was like old fergie time and good to see etc. But I still don't understand the wild celebrations? Can anyone explain?
To be fair we did it against Bournemouth away, Huddersfield away, Southampton home... there's nowt like a last gasp winner.

Listening to the BBC 4 news this morning at 7:30 sports, did United beat Barca last night? Repeating the commentary from their last minute goal you would have thought so. The bias is so blatant.
Yes. That was Conor McNamara.

He sounded proper excited - probably one of the 697 million deluded f**kwit's

The bitterness in this thread is funny.

"Why was they celebrating a last minute winner after being 2-0 and a good strike winning it" Hmmm let me think. You are allowed to celebrate victories if you aren't top of the league. Stop turning into tossers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.