United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it yesterday will say it again. The rolls in Manchester have reversed. Their biggest day of the year was delaying us winning the title by a week or two. Any of them with a tiny bit of perspective will realise that they celebrated that hard, like the underdogs they now are.

To all those attacking Pep, I think after the season city have had, you should really let this blip slide. Two trophies this season is a good platform for more next.

Their fans really are twats.

To sum up Atkinson and his officials were really fair and they ground us into the dust second half. They can't wait for next season when they will be champions.

The delusion is incredible !

There were plenty in their end.

They haven't sold ouot their allocation for the last few years yet rags will tell you that the only time the Etihad is full is when we play them. Oh the irony.

I posted this a week or two ago but for those who missed it:

23tqjyo.jpg

I also mentioned that several teams brought more fans than the rags in 2015-16 and having dug out the City v Arsenal programme for the last match of the season it shows the away following of each team to visit City. In Premier League games the biggest number of away fans were:

1) Bournemouth 3,097
2) Leicester 3,092
3) Spurs 3,089
4) Chelsea 3,061
5) Watford 3,057
6) United 3,042

Now I know there's not much in it but these are City's official figures and not one of those teams managed to fill their allocation in the newly expanded Etihad either. There is of course no figure for the last game of the season against Arsenal but having been to all those games I'm pretty certain they brought more than United too. I also don't believe the standard rag excuse that their allocation is less than other teams and the pic doesn't back up their claim either.

Said it yesterday will say it again. The rolls in Manchester have reversed. Their biggest day of the year was delaying us winning the title by a week or two. Any of them with a tiny bit of perspective will realise that they celebrated that hard, like the underdogs they now are.

To all those attacking Pep, I think after the season city have had, you should really let this blip slide. Two trophies this season is a good platform for more next.

Very good post.

There was stunned disbelief by United fans that they had somehow managed to beat City...how times have changed in Manchester.

They haven't sold ouot their allocation for the last few years yet rags will tell you that the only time the Etihad is full is when we play them. Oh the irony.

I posted this a week or two ago but for those who missed it:

23tqjyo.jpg

I also mentioned that several teams brought more fans than the rags in 2015-16 and having dug out the City v Arsenal programme for the last match of the season it shows the away following of each team to visit City. In Premier League games the biggest number of away fans were:

1) Bournemouth 3,097
2) Leicester 3,092
3) Spurs 3,089
4) Chelsea 3,061
5) Watford 3,057
6) United 3,042

Now I know there's not much in it but these are City's official figures and not one of those teams managed to fill their allocation in the newly expanded Etihad either. There is of course no figure for the last game of the season against Arsenal but having been to all those games I'm pretty certain they brought more than United too. I also don't believe the standard rag excuse that their allocation is less than other teams and the pic doesn't back up their claim either.

They tend to get reduced allocations and I’d imagine the segregation is bigger for united than when we play the other teams meaning less tickets. No one should be deluded they don’t sell out aways. As horrible as they are they probably have some of the best away fans going

Yesterday opened my eyes a bit to the rags to be fair. They turned-up in numbers to what ordinarily should have been our Championship victory parade, they turned a car-crash of a performance into a victory at the home of the champions elect, Pogba reminded me a lot of an early-days Yaya, and to top it all their dick of a manager has acted with a bit of dignity post-match when I would have expected the complete opposite. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.