Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow Paper

34ce2c8c36c3a9e9f770ff89649e4df1.jpg

f79b1804e391f6818bc651812ded2e49.jpg

Last edited:
Tomorrow Paper

34ce2c8c36c3a9e9f770ff89649e4df1.jpg

f79b1804e391f6818bc651812ded2e49.jpg
So as well as being a whiney little woman , Herrera shows himself to be a classless and arrogant twat.

He definitely is at the right club for arrogance with a manager who totally exudes classless arrogance and a set of " supporters " who glorify total fuckers.

One day the little birch is going to receive his comeuppance , and I hope to witness it.

So as well as being a whiney little woman , Herrera shows himself to be a classless and arrogant twat.

He definitely is at the right club for arrogance with a manager who totally exudes classless arrogance and a set of " supporters " who glorify total fuckers.

One day the little birch is going to receive his comeuppance , and I hope to witness it.

Spit all you want you twat.....City champions by a fucking mile.

my facebook has been infested with the ****s I hope when we win it there is plenty of material from you lot to give the scummy twats back.the new one is all our honours against theres saying this is history.wankers every last one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.