United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats twice for me now though.
I was banned a few months ago after i admitted I signed up with the intention of being a WUM but couldn't be arsed, then i tried registering yesterday but apparently i don't meet their criteria, in the process you inform them of you support and i was honest again but it didn't help.

Mourinho’s signings:

Mkhitaryan - Failed and sold
Zlatan - Short-term success, now left
Bailly - Struggles to stay fit
Pogba - Future uncertain
Lindelof - Looked hopeless
Matic - Short-term success
Lukaku - Success
Sanchez - Really struggling

Nearly £300m spent.

I don't believe in media bias, but I find it crazy how you hardly ever hear about how much money they've squandered.

bLSXBvp.jpg
Brilliant. Can I send that to a fellow blue, via SMS message, from my iPod 6.... and if so how do I go about it?

Cheers

I was banned a few months ago after i admitted I signed up with the intention of being a WUM but couldn't be arsed, then i tried registering yesterday but apparently i don't meet their criteria, in the process you inform them of you support and i was honest again but it didn't help.
I was honest enough to tell them I was a Blue but could only post on their New Members list.I soon got fed up with that,left it for a few weeks and then for some reason found out I could post on their main forums.
I thought, fuck it I`ll see what happens if I tread gently.It didn`t last long, as in the end I couldn`t help myself. ;)
I wont lose any sleep mate.I`ll sleep happily knowing that our Club is wonderful and with our marvellous owner and superb management team,we have the red nosed bastards running shit scared.
Long may it continue.

If they sell Pogba in the summer, where does he rank in the biggest flops in PL history? I'd have to put him pretty high considering the fee paid. Di Maria would still be top imo as he barely managed to make it through half a season before being fucked off, with very little mention of the £59m that they'd paid to get him there, but at £89m (lets be honest, it was closer to £120m) Pogba must be right up there
But they would obviously make a profit

I was honest enough to tell them I was a Blue but could only post on their New Members list.I soon got fed up with that,left it for a few weeks and then for some reason found out I could post on their main forums.
I thought, fuck it I`ll see what happens if I tread gently.It didn`t last long, as in the end I couldn`t help myself. ;)
I wont lose any sleep mate.I`ll sleep happily knowing that our Club is wonderful and with our marvellous owner and superb management team,we have the red nosed bastards running shit scared.
Long may it continue.
Noticed you were in there. I’m on as a rag. Second post made a month after the first and the mod rejected it as it didn’t add to the debate. I basically called out a rag post. Might get through the moderated stage then go out in style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.