United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were never ever going to get Bale. They were never ever going to get the Portuguese Ponce, we know it, fans of other clubs know it, and I suspect deep down the plastics knew it as well.But all the while they've got their 'bestest' mates like the Custis brothers, Patrick Walker, Daniel Taylor and a host of other seedy little hacks from the tabloids, these rumours will persist.

I respectfully disagree, he has done very, very little to suggest he's the superstar the press and yourself make him out to be yet
I,m glad you respectfully disagree...will u now also agree that nowhere in my previous post did i say he was a superstar.
I said he has been,in the past, s very good player...not yet in england ..(we def agree on thaf point) and that if both ourselves and Real Mzdrid were chasing him two summers ago,then that suggests that juventus City Madrid and France all thought he was a very good player at some point....does that now make my position on Pogbad a little clearer mate? Its no good trying to wrap my view of the player up wifh ths biased press,thats just lazy point scoring comment on your behalf sir...with respect.

I,m glad you respectfully disagree...will u now also agree that nowhere in my previous post did i say he was a superstar.
I said he has been,in the past, s very good player...not yet in england ..(we def agree on thaf point) and that if both ourselves and Real Mzdrid were chasing him two summers ago,then that suggests that juventus City Madrid and France all thought he was a very good player at some point....does that now make my position on Pogbad a little clearer mate? Its no good trying to wrap my view of the player up wifh ths biased press,thats just lazy point scoring comment on your behalf sir...with respect.
sure mate, whatever

They were never ever going to get Bale. They were never ever going to get the Portuguese Ponce, we know it, fans of other clubs know it, and I suspect deep down the plastics knew it as well.But all the while they've got their 'bestest' mates like the Custis brothers, Patrick Walker, Daniel Taylor and a host of other seedy little hacks from the tabloids, these rumours will persist.
Whatever happened to the "Bring Ronnie home fund ?" £10 and a free shirt wernt it ? wonder what happened to the money ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.