United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I,m glad you respectfully disagree...will u now also agree that nowhere in my previous post did i say he was a superstar.
I said he has been,in the past, s very good player...not yet in england ..(we def agree on thaf point) and that if both ourselves and Real Mzdrid were chasing him two summers ago,then that suggests that juventus City Madrid and France all thought he was a very good player at some point....does that now make my position on Pogbad a little clearer mate? Its no good trying to wrap my view of the player up wifh ths biased press,thats just lazy point scoring comment on your behalf sir...with respect.

A team employs a midfielder, playing in the Premier League, and they pay, say, £20 million for him.
He then returns 5 goals and 4 assists in his first season, with performances, viewed with the withering scrutiny
applied to footballers at this level, as acceptable, sometimes inspiring, but a lack of consistency, what would be the general response?
Answer; 'Not a bad first season, but no trees pulled up.'
Manchester United, with this type of footballer in their midst, finished 6th in the league, and considering
their new midfielder cost them the thick end of £100 mill, personally I would be asking some serious questions.
Ignore the Poundland double, no fucker uses that as a defence, the stark facts facing the Rags is that they're
now going to have to make a serious charge at the PL, as will City, but I know who my money will be on, it may be City,
it may be Chelsea, or another surprise team, but I don't think it'll be the Rags.

Why is anyone surprised or shocked by this vile,eye gouging roach.
He bullied his own female doctor in public,hung her out to dry,wouldn't apologise,then settled on the steps of the court at Chavs cost + a gagging order.
You can tell when he's lying cos his lips move !!
A truely awful specimen,perfect for the vermin rags.
Long may they be unhappily married.

If they're trying to fund Mbappe, then selling Bale would be good business as the Rags would pay good money for him.

bale is on 350k eur net at madrid, nobody will pay that and he, of course, won't go anywhere to have half of that.

bale is on 350k eur net at madrid, nobody will pay that and he, of course, won't go anywhere to have half of that.
The attraction of playing at the biggest club in the world, with the biggest global fan base, and for one of the top managers in the world would outweigh any money worries.....

The attraction of playing at the biggest club in the world, with the biggest global fan base, and for one of the top managers in the world would outweigh any money worries.....

you're right, he probably feels those little butterflies in his stomach already.

Why is anyone surprised or shocked by this vile,eye gouging roach.
He bullied his own female doctor in public,hung her out to dry,wouldn't apologise,then settled on the steps of the court at Chavs cost + a gagging order.
You can tell when he's lying cos his lips move !!
A truely awful specimen,perfect for the vermin rags.
Long may they be unhappily married.
Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.