United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the stuff on the caf is comedy gold at the minute.
They are posting tweets up of pictures of our parade, before it even started then comparing them to ones taken outside OT taken all those many years ago.

Then with some belters of comments like the following from Random Task
'I cannot recall a more muted title celebration in my entire life. No one cares about your hollow shell of a club, anything they achieve from this point on will always be overshadowed by controversy. When I think of City, the term 'illegitimate' immediately spriings to mind.'

They are posting tweets up of pictures of our parade, before it even started then comparing them to ones taken outside OT taken all those many years ago.

'I cannot recall a more muted title celebration in my entire life. No one cares about your hollow shell of a club, anything they achieve from this point on will always be overshadowed by controversy. When I think of City, the term 'illegitimate' immediately spriings to mind.'
When I think of Ryan Giggs, the same term springs to my mind.

The worst one on there. Constantly saying City are irrelevant and all that bollocks, yet posts about City all the time. I love it when that posters name crops up, you just know it’s going to pure hatred poured into a post.

Christ, and I thought when they posted pictures from half time at the Etihad to show how 'empty' our stadium was desperate.

Comparing the crowds at the starting point of our parade by Manchester cathedral to what I assume is the the end of theirs at Old Trafford is just beyond stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.