United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair I'm not sure I would travel over 300 miles to watch a parade. But then again I wouldn't sit slagging someone else's off from an office chair in Croyden.

Christ, and I thought when they posted pictures from half time at the Etihad to show how 'empty' our stadium was desperate.

Comparing the crowds at the starting point of our parade by Manchester cathedral to what I assume is the the end of theirs at Old Trafford is just beyond stupid.

I don't think its dawned on them that they have shot themselves in the foot again. 2013???? 5 years ago????

I don't think its dawned on them that they have shot themselves in the foot again. 2013???? 5 years ago????

We could have had 2 million people in Manchester city centre last night and the insecure raggys would be hunting for gaps as something to compare themselves too. Fuck them bragging about how many fans and how many trophies they have won is the only reason these sad sacks from the home counties and Ireland are drawn towards that shit stain of a club. I have more respect for supporters of the lower league than them lot as we've been down there and never abandoned our club when we were in division 2, if United keep going with their bland, boring football and keep finishing country miles being us their fair weather support will drop them like a stone and back to the usual 30 odd thousand scruffs from Salford and Moston who supported them in the 80s.

Anyway, they keep banging on about history. Now they have the title of the worse second placed team in premier league history even though it cost them the gdp of a small country.

I really can't get my head round this empty seats and who's got the biggest parade thing........ what should be their main focus is as above - 5 years since they won the PL. The caff has been full week in week out of complaining rags moaning about the shit football they play, shit player performances, they finished 19 points behind us and scored 38 - yes 38 fewer goals - our "dodgy defence" even conceded one fewer goal than theirs. Their defensive minded shit house of a manager saw to it that they stumbled through a season where their multi million pound world class striker got 16 goals in 34 appearances - Kun got 21 in 25 in an injury ravaged season FFS !!

So I don't care if their dad has a bigger dick than ours has - our dads is getting all the action !!!

I wonder how many times this pic of people following the bus has been clipped.

674px-Man_utd_2011_parade_deansgate_roof.jpg

you mean the one where they had people running back past the bus so they could line up further down to make it look busier than it was?

That’s the one. And most of the camera shots were close-ups so you couldn’t see how empty it was a bit further away. Who could forget that prick James “Too shit for Granada Reports/I don’t support United honest!” stood on Deansgate and literally begging United fans to get down there live on SSN.

The accompanying thread on here was an all-time classic and the squirming over on Red Cafe as the realisation slowly hit home that hardly any fucker turned up and no amount of clever angle camera shots could disguise the fact added to the hilarity.

I wonder how many times this pic of people following the bus has been clipped.

674px-Man_utd_2011_parade_deansgate_roof.jpg
Tbf and I hate doing that with anything raggy but isn't there a barrier behind the coach? Maybe the starting point so it would be empty behind.

That being said I do remember sky stopping the live coverage as no fuckers was there.....wonder where our live sky coverage was yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.