United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tidy player, not to sure he will deal with the super pragmatism the entire season without yawning a bit though. If they get 10 more Fred level transfers i will consider raising an eyebrow. Until then they can be more concerned with us.

The rags were always going to spend big this summer to try and close the gap, It will be interesting how much they spend and more importantly where they spend it. Fred makes sense for them but they are also desperate for at least 2 new full backs a right winger and another forward. So I make that 5 new players who should be viewed as potential starting 11 players.
That sort of investment doesn't come cheap and I can see them having to spend in excess of £220 million to get the right players in, I have a feeling that that Pogba may be sold to help them fund this.

The rags were always going to spend big this summer to try and close the gap, It will be interesting how much they spend and more importantly where they spend it. Fred makes sense for them but they are also desperate for at least 2 new full backs a right winger and another forward. So I make that 5 new players who should be viewed as potential starting 11 players.
That sort of investment doesn't come cheap and I can see them having to spend in excess of £220 million to get the right players in, I have a feeling that that Pogba may be sold to help them fund this.

But who in their right mind would want the fucking show pony ?

Do you think Fred gives them anymore than Mata - who is a seasoned premier league player? I hope they sign him as the deal makes no sense whatsoever and is just a typical panic buy from the rednosed ***** - signing a bunch of individuals with no sense of a team developing - or at least, not a team to challenge us.

33447572_2439404786085733_2327043719406026752_n.jpg

It shows how far our channels are willing to take the piss when this boring c@nt is given airtime. Imagine being the most ardent united fan in a coma, waking up with him at the side of the bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.