Problem is Sanchez alderwereld Willian matic are all around 30
They will be past it soon on big wages hard to get rid of
Ie Rooney
Rashfird martial pogba the young lads seem unhappy

Seems a very Chelsea way to run a football club
No planning for the future

Oh and if de gea leaves they are fucked

De Gea must want out now. Years of saving them time and time again..

But with the amount United are gonna want, i can't see anyone paying it... There's very good keepers out there with an all round better game, who will go for less.

Excellent shot stopper, but the game has moved on. Tethered to his line for 90 mins and punts it forward....

De Gea must want out now. Years of saving them time and time again..

But with the amount United are gonna want, i can't see anyone paying it... There's very good keepers out there with an all round better game, who will go for less.

Excellent shot stopper, but the game has moved on. Tethered to his line for 90 mins and punts it forward....

Think De Gea would only want Madrid and can see Madrid signing Courtois on a free next year who is also a decent keeper.

Think united seem to be going all out for mourinho this year
Problem is Sanchez alderwereld Willian matic are all around 30
Ie Rooney
Rashfird martial pogba the young lads seem unhappy

Seems a very Chelsea way to run a football club
No planning for the future

He has to win the premier league this year, or at least try get close otherwise he is toast. Lots of pressure straight from the off, an unhappy dressing room going into the summer and potentially 4-5 new signings to integrate. They just seemed to lose momentum towards the back end of the season and gave up culminating in the shit show of a cup final. The profile of the players they are going after is hardly exciting and I cant see them elevating them towards being champions. They have to go up against a team that finished a country mile ahead of them and dominate teams like they cant which wouldnt fill me full of confidence if I was a rag player coming back for preseason training.

We have our work cut out in winning back to back titles as its not been done for more than a decade, we have the right manager and are identifying the right players to make sure we are back on it in August which wasnt the case after our title wins in 2012 and 2014. My hypothesis is we will lift the trophy again as we won the league with 100 points but I think we can improve as our young players get another season under their belts. That must be shit scary for everyone else in the league.

Sanchez alderwereld Willian matic are all around 30
Just goes to show that Mourinho is only interested in short term success and once he gets it he will happily leave them up shit creek.

Reasonably certain the sentence "Daley Blind is a hell of a footballer" has never been uttered by anyone on this planet other than this obese bearded coconut.

That was fucking embarrassing... had to laugh when he said about Chelsea in the final "I can't believe we got beat by that shit!" ...every City fan's thoughts after they beat us in the derby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.