United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the rags are calling us Celtic I'll take that as a backhanded compliment. They are admitting they can't compete against us.

If the rags are calling us Celtic I'll take that as a backhanded compliment. They are admitting they can't compete against us.
Have you been away from the internet? Hope you got a nice tan :)

Bumped into a rag coming back from Rome just before the season started. Sad bastard was pretending to be a city fan saying Pep has been shite and we should've sacked him for not winning the league. I humoured him for a minute before he confessed to supporting the filth. He was clearly a moron so probably thought I was serious when I said "oh are you? I thought you were a blue". Anyway he proceeded to tell me how they were going to dominate this season now they were signing X y an Z players. He was lecturing a Liverpool fan about the same shite 10 minutes later once I'd chinned him off. It makes me wonder, how arrogant must you be to lecture a complete stranger about how his team is shit and how much of an arsehole you would have to be to pretend to support another team just to get said stranger to criticise his clubs manager. If you're looking for a typical utd fan, he was it

If we are 10 points clear and they are out of the CL in the group stage Peg will be gone in the January window whatever he spunks their money on this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.