United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still struggling to understand why the Rags aren't going balls deep for Mahrez, they are crying out for someone on the right wing and he ticks every box for me. The fact that there is no noise from them makes me think they know they have no chance of getting him.

Eva Carneiro opens up about incident: “I’m not upset Mourinho called me a wh*re, I’m upset I had to watch his teams play football.“

10:03 PM - Jun 10, 2018

Ouch

I am still struggling to understand why the Rags aren't going balls deep for Mahrez, they are crying out for someone on the right wing and he ticks every box for me. The fact that there is no noise from them makes me think they know they have no chance of getting him.
They are.

A rag is hanging around Ringway ready to hijack the deal.

I’d guess he’s not massive and old fashioned like Jose likes them. They have Mata who is better than most of their midfield. But barely gets a game. He doesn’t seem to like intelligent footballers.

Only daft wages could tempt him there.

Christ, they’d be so much better off without him there. Jose 4 life.

Eva Carneiro opens up about incident: “I’m not upset Mourinho called me a wh*re, I’m upset I had to watch his teams play football.“

10:03 PM - Jun 10, 2018

Ouch
donald-fake-news__oPt.jpg

A thing of beauty.
The funny thing is +5 and -5 on the goal differences of each team (+10 to City) is 2 more than the difference between the two sides at the very end of the season. And the rags say it didn't really matter at the end of the season..
Not only was it a season defining game but...
when you consider that United were champions at the time, hadn't been beaten at home in the league for about two years, went on to lose the league that year by the slimmest of margins and then won the league again, with something to spare, the following year, it has to be said that David Silva's performance that day was, quite probably, the greatest individual performance in the history of English league football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.