United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that 3 times that the opposition has completely folded in the 82nd+ minutes to give them 3 goals? +9 to their goal difference alone, arses.

I'm not remotely fussed whether they won 1-0 or 99-0 to be honest.

The inevitable outcome imo is that with our expansive, attacking football, we will finish with tons more goals and a better GD than them. I do not doubt that for 1 second.

So that's the extra "point" right there. How many they want to stuff past a shambolic Everton side is of no interest to me.

And incidentally, I don't think it will come down to GD this season anyway.

Utd complained about their early season fixtures a couple seasons ago , the powers that be duely obliged & game em a nice easy start this year .

Southampton next for them (away I think)....hopefully they will make it difficult for utd and actually give them a test.

Utds strength is there defence....once that is in place it gives any team a decent platform on which to build.....they will be up challenging there come next May unfortunately

Lukaku - he is a very basic but very effective player....would he fit into our side...No not a chance but he is perfect for that lot and PEG

17.jpg
Christ no! My wife beats that into a cocked hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.