United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rags will be a threat and so they should be with all the money they have spent. I am pissed off with Swansea and Everton just capitulating in the last few minutes. If you are going to get hammered you might as well get hammered having a go. Why did the big lump cup his ear to the Everton fans after school, were they giving him stick?

Unfortunately, Matic has taken them to the next level.

L169_CIFRc90f36e4b3cd28573ea8f85551d912b6.jpg

FFS !

Very off topic and old, but the cafe seems stuck on financial doping - lumping us in with PSG as oil backed nation tentacles.

So I thought back to the Chevrolet deal, so I imagined the conversation as the Hot-shot corporate sponsorship marketing bod explained the deal to the board:

HotShot: I've just concluded and signed the best and biggest sponsorship deal in football.
This will blow Ford out the window and back to the Model-T.

Boardmember1: wow , that's sounds very profitable, well done.

HS: I went to England and...

BM2: you got New England!

HS: well it's really old, but anyway, if you bear with me...

BM3: you got Chicago!

HS: well, no, but I managed to ram home the deal...

BM4: you got l a!

HS: heh, no, not Liverpool or even Derby for that matter.

BMall: <blank looks>

HS (1st bead of sweat): heh, I didn't get the Saints either, or Southampton as they are known.

BM1: <drums fingers> you alright son?

HS (trickle): yes, must be the jet l...

BM2: you got New York!

HS (stream): err no, but they are Giants...

BM3: you did get New York!

HS (river): I think you may have mistaken which football I'm talking about, ha, been in England too long.. heh!

BM4: what other football is there?

HS (puddled): soccer?

BMall: <much drumming>

HS (adrift in an ocean): I got Manchester United...

BMall: who?

HS: ... on a 10 year , 750m deal..

BM1: <presses intercom> Cindy? Yes... could you send security to the boardroom, Mr HS will be leaving the building, along with his desk, his reputation, but not his sanity... as that's clearly been lost already.

Very off topic and old, but the cafe seems stuck on financial doping - lumping us in with PSG as oil backed nation tentacles.

So I thought back to the Chevrolet deal, so I imagined the conversation as the Hot-shot corporate sponsorship marketing bod explained the deal to the board:

HotShot: I've just concluded and signed the best and biggest sponsorship deal in football.
This will blow Ford out the window and back to the Model-T.

Boardmember1: wow , that's sounds very profitable, well done.

HS: I went to England and...

BM2: you got New England!

HS: well it's really old, but anyway, if you bear with me...

BM3: you got Chicago!

HS: well, no, but I managed to ram home the deal...

BM4: you got l a!

HS: heh, no, not Liverpool or even Derby for that matter.

BMall: <blank looks>

HS (1st bead of sweat): heh, I didn't get the Saints either, or Southampton as they are known.

BM1: <drums fingers> you alright son?

HS (trickle): yes, must be the jet l...

BM2: you got New York!

HS (stream): err no, but they are Giants...

BM3: you did get New York!

HS (river): I think you may have mistaken which football I'm talking about, ha, been in England too long.. heh!

BM4: what other football is there?

HS (puddled): soccer?

BMall: <much drumming>

HS (adrift in an ocean): I got Manchester United...

BMall: who?

HS: ... on a 10 year , 750m deal..

BM1: <presses intercom> Cindy? Yes... could you send security to the boardroom, Mr HS will be leaving the building, along with his desk, his reputation, but not his sanity... as that's clearly been lost already.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.