United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

That's the best gif I've seen in ages, can we have some more classic Benny Hill with him being chased by suspender wearing nurses and slapping Bob Todd and the other bald bloke on the swede. It more entertaining that discussing or watching the fucking rag vermin.

My excuse , i was bored , so decided to watch this rabble against in form Everton , obviously without the commentary it wouldnt be fair listening to Tyler and Ratboy referring to the huge transfer fees every time they kick a ball , now to the match , they are shite , Everton played them off the park in the 2nd half Shrek missed three sitters , (but he managed to score his one chance against us). We played Everton for sixty minutes with ten men and didnt give them a sniff of a chance , the difference in class between us and the Rags is a huge one, they will be bouncing because of the 4-0 scoreline and only will confirm the false hope they have ,but its the hope that will kill them , they are the new Dippers "this our year" :)

He obviously hasn't learnt from the previous time he was trolling/posting shit.......

I am not trolling.
What is wrong with saying Matic have improved United a lot ?

Anyway, I promised Ric not to argue with members here, I will just say my opinion without getting into arguments.

I am not trolling.
What is wrong with saying Matic have improved United a lot ?

Anyway, I promised Ric not to argue with members here, I will just say my opinion without getting into arguments.
Yeah he looks the part against the cannon fodder they've played at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.