United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the same just totally agree they have another world class player to add to all the rest. I'm tired of arguing that Anderson is not world class,Darmian isn't going to be the best right back in the world, PHIL Jones will be better than Bobby Moore, Kagawa is a steel and will be sensational. The list is endless but I'm not discussing it anymore.
Anyone add anymore ? We could smash the thread page record haha

I was at a mates house when they beat Villa the other year(yes Villa) and the conversation between 2 United fans were 'we've got the best 2 full backs in the league', they were referring to Darmian and Shaw!

You are of course correct, it is a waste of energy and ones own sanity to debate it with them

When said players don't live up to their warped expectations do they reflect? Do think 'better not get carried away next time?' Do they fuck, they just move on to the next one like it never happened

I read a book once, can't even recall the author.... wrote for the NME and ended up with a BBC radio show (no, not Danny Kelly or Baker.) Anyway, he was invited to be a 'face' on BBC's ''I love the 70's'' (or 80's) and he'd get 400 quid for the privilege. He turns up at White City and was given a script to read about having a chopper bike or whatever subject they wanted him to discuss. He told them he didn't have a chopper bike (or whatever) saying it was a bit before his time.... there was a stand off between him and the producer.... eventually he thought ''fuck it, 400 quid is 400 quid'' and read the script. On the day the programme was aired, he wasn't even on it!

You watch programmes such as "I love the 70's" and some seventeen year old, spotty faced, Radio 1 presenter starts gushing over an incident that happened in 1973
It's really fucking weird

'Phil Neville says'

Just reading the BBC gossip page and he's said that Costa is a better striker than the man who replaced him up front at Chelsea, Alvaro Morata...

Presumably his rationale is that Costa is better because he scored 22 goals for Chelsea last season whereas Morata scored none

For balance last week when he was on the shoe with stelling and nicholas they started having a pop about Stones having a mistake in him and he asked them to tell him the last time he made a mistake and they shut up.

For balance last week when he was on the shoe with stelling and nicholas they started having a pop about Stones having a mistake in him and he asked them to tell him the last time he made a mistake and they shut up.

How could you post that. Shame on you. You have disgraced yourself, your family and your country with that post. I don't care that it is true. A self imposed ban should now take place. Hang your head young man.

If he believes that Rashford is better than Mbappe, I wonder howfucking good Jesus is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.