United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets be honest lads, they are very, very dangerous.

I think we'll wallop them, but the fact is they will bully a lot of teams with their style. On that basis we really can't allow points to slip against smaller teams.

Can't wait to see a big team stand up to them.

By the time we play them they'll be at least 6 points adrift and 9 after we've battered them!

Lets be honest lads, they are very, very dangerous.

I think we'll wallop them, but the fact is they will bully a lot of teams with their style. On that basis we really can't allow points to slip against smaller teams.

Can't wait to see a big team stand up to them.

3 out of there next 4 league games are:
Liverpool (a)
Spurs (h)
(huddersfield) (a)
Chelsea (a)

With city playing
Stoke (h)
Burnley (h)
WBA (a)
Arsenal (h)

I fully expect us to have 7pts on them by bonfire night!!!

Liverpool (a)
Spurs (h)
(huddersfield) (a)
Chelsea (a)

With city playing
Stoke (h)
Burnley (h)
WBA (a)
Arsenal (h)

I've said it a few times but we should be on a run similar to the 13 game one Chelsea put together last season.

We're already 5 in, with Arsenal the only top 6 team we face until United which would be the 14th.

If we can keep our concentration and put away those mid table sides (and Arsenal) which we face until then, we'll be 7-10 points clear of United heading into the derby IMO, and a win there could kill things.

I've said it a few times but we should be on a run similar to the 13 game one Chelsea put together last season.

We're already 5 in, with Arsenal the only top 6 team we face until United which would be the 14th.

If we can put away those mid table sides (and Arsenal) which we face until then, we'll be 7-10 points clear of United heading into the derby IMO, and a win there could kill things.

Agreed, although if we do take the expected 31/33pts it's has to give somewhere....

I'd love to go to the shit hole 7/10pts ahead and totally put them out of the race, all before Xmas!!

Agreed, although if we do take the expected 31/33pts it's has to give somewhere....

I'd love to go to the shit hole 7/10pts ahead and totally put them out of the race, all before Xmas!!

And you know that if PEG is out of the race by Christmas he's only going to turn on his players again.

One problem we will have is we're currently 8 games in and unbeaten. If we get to December it'll be 16 games unbeaten, and then you know the media will go into "invincibles" overdrive and put an insane amount of pressure on each game we play, 100x the fuss that was made during our 10 game unbeaten start.

Liverpool (a)
Spurs (h)
(huddersfield) (a)
Chelsea (a)

With city playing
Stoke (h)
Burnley (h)
WBA (a)
Arsenal (h)

Be interesting to see how these go alright. History tells us they'll all bend over for the rags, but all of them need the points desperately to keep pace.

And you know that if PEG is out of the race by Christmas he's only going to turn on his players again.

One problem we will have is we're currently 8 games in and unbeaten. If we get to December it'll be 16 games unbeaten, and then you know the media will go into "invincibles" overdrive and put an insane amount of pressure on each game we play, 100x the fuss that was made during our 10 game unbeaten start.

I think the tide was already turning from Feb onwards, it's 1 defeats in 24 league games, to get to 30+ will only prove what we already knew, it's working!!!

Don't think they drop any points v Liverpool, can't see the dippers defending high balls and crosses with Felaini and Lukaku about

Spurs and Chelsea are my hopes as they are solid enough at the back and have enough quality not to fluff their lines at the other end

Looking at the bigger picture concerning the league I'd say defeat to Liverpool and 2 draws are the best results for City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.