United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure after the Southampton game when they won 1 0 parking the bus a BBC hack wrote something
Ike" it's alright scoring 4 or 5 goals every game but it's the 0 1's at difficult away grounds that win you Leagues. Funny but I've looked all over and can't see it repeated today
Our game was easy not difficult :)

Early days obviously, but I just realized City faces Man U away, three days after playing away at Shaktar (which will be a very demanding game). While Man U receives CSKA & has four days rest before receiving City.

make no bones about it, the rags have all the attributes of being premier league champions, they are big and powerful and physical and have a big man up front who is scoring goals, all the traditional attributes of winning englands greatest prize. Plus they have a "genius" of a manager who is a born winner and is brilliant with the media and blaming everyone else. they have everything.

We on the other hand are trying to win titles by playing a style and brand of football that is not suited to the english game. you cant win anything playing possession based tiki-taki football. You need to pump it up to the "big man up top" in England. Balls into the channels. get crosses in, at least 70 every game. We have a leaky defence which can be "got at" at any given moment. We have no physical or ariel threat. We are over reliant on kompany and aguero and when they are injured we wont keep a clean sheet or win any matches. And our manager is a fraud. Hes been found out. He was lucky he had messi at barca. Thats the only reason hes won anything you see.

Early days obviously, but I just realized City faces Man U away, three days after playing away at Shaktar (which will be a very demanding game). While Man U receives CSKA & has four days rest before receiving City.

That's why we need the group won before this last game so we can go there and play a second string

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.