United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Long term observer - first time poster. Please go easy.

Our squad this year is potentially the strongest I've ever seen it. A prime Yaya and Kompani (I think this may be the only area we may come unstuck against the elite teams) and I'd say it would be up their with the likes of Madrid etc... I think we still lack 2 players.

Guardiola has long had an edge of moanio, and we simply play more attractive football but it would be foolish to not think they are the next next team in the league. I see on their forums they are taking us some what lightly - I'd rather us not fall in to the same trap as they do have some powerful players.

I hate them and would love to have another season watching them be piss poor but time to smell the coffee and realise they're genuine this year (until moanio leaves them in rags in a season or two).

I see PEG has had a street named after him in Portugal. Wouldn't much fancy living on Twat Street.

He's got one near me as well...
Hunts-bankJPG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.