United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piss easy draws the main players of the team they are next to play lose there best players. The devil must come calling soon

Kane has never scored or played well at Old Trafford. I know everyone wants to put him on the level of Messi/Ronaldo now, but this is what Poch has a squad for and Llorente is a more then decent replacement.

You're right, even if they played with 10 men it should be enough to beat Lumpball FC.

Kane out of the Rags game now confirmed. What a fuckin surprise.

Didn't their manager and every man and his dog that has anything to do with Spurs, told the media reading world that Pep was wrong and lacked respect for naming their side a Harry-Kane-team? Well, time to prove it. Playing West Ham last Wednesday without Kane was a good start to begin with.

Apart from this time

Good spot.spoke to hammer mate, who corrected me and said di canio had a habit of missing "Northern "away games,primarily Liverpool and utd.
Julian Dicks also remembers this unfortunate habit..he fell out with Di Canio on this issue.

Piss easy draws the main players of the team they are next to play lose there best players. The devil must come calling soon
Do we know why in their last so called 'champions league' match,the oppenent had an 18 yr old goal keeper minding the net.how did that happen?
Beggars belief..

Just noticed that fucking fat twat Eammon Holmes stuffing his fat raggy face with something or another on tele. He really does remind me why I really fucking dont like the red bastards.

Really we do need to win the lot and give them a fucking good humping home and away and probably in one or two of the cups this season. Just to piss off Holmes the fat ****, and all his fellow rags. Cant be doing with them. Twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.