United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
surely PEG will be more adventurous in this one, he has no excuses now especially with spuds star striker out...but I will not hold my breath

If you look over the years there are numerous games that the oppositions best player is suddenly injured, suspended or rested. Seems to happen to them all the time. They have more jam than Hartley's
It's always been the case, worked with an Ipswich fan in the early 80s, this was when Ipswich were a real strong team with great players, every time they played the rags home or away 2 or 3 of their top players always got injured or suspended, used to drive the carrot cruncher mad

surely PEG will be more adventurous in this one, he has no excuses now especially with spuds star striker out...but I will not hold my breath

I think he will get the rags to be slightly less cautious than against the dippers, but that's not saying much. He'll adopt his usual safety-first tactics and nullify the game from the start. If the rags score first then he'll definitely shut up shop and put two rows of five in front of the keeper.

It's just not in Peg's DNA to play an attacking game.

Just out of interest,when was the last time spurs turned up (properly) at old trafford?
Have they given them a game recently and won,or is it back to the days of Lineker 0-1?

In the last 28 years they have won 2 league games at Old Trafford. Once in 2012 and once in 2014.

I think he will get the rags to be slightly less cautious than against the dippers, but that's not saying much. He'll adopt his usual safety-first tactics and nullify the game from the start. If the rags score first then he'll definitely shut up shop and put two rows of five in front of the keeper.

It's just not in Peg's DNA to play an attacking game.

The eye-gouging twat probably still has nightmares about the 3-5 against Spurs at Christmas / New Year during the last campaign, in which he won the league.

Hopefully. It will be his last title ever.

The luckiest team in the history of sport get lucky again, what are the odds? First they get drawn against the worst team in he cup, then their big rivals for 2nd place star player gets hurt just before their crucial game. Jammiest ****s that ever lived.
Do you believe it's all luck, or did the lady get a helping hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.