United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
My head says a Spurs win, but I don't think they've yet eliminated mental brittleness from their game. Tomorrow's game is the type of challenge that they've been rarely up for in recent years. No delivery when it truly matters. That could change of course, but I'm yet to see any evidence that they've got a squad of champions. They need to dominate games, in a way I haven't seen from them yet.

Provided we win this is a win win game no matter what the result
1) If the rags win then Spuds who i see as a greater threat are 8 points behind.
2) If Spuds win well it would be funny as fuck watching the meltdown
3) If its a draw we gain 2 points on each.

With a better goal difference that is another point added.

We have to win.

As long as we win I am not really bothered, its great to watch the scum lose but against spurs who I see as a bigger threat i would possibly take a draw

That said, the fallout if spurs did win would be great to watch lol

Can’t see anything other than a United win. I don’t think Spurs have the minerals to go there and dominate United in the manner in which whey could do

Add to that they don’t have Kane and I can’t see United going 3 league games without a win

I accept they are playing Spuds at home today but just something to tell your Raggie workmates when they go on about how good he is....... in the past 11 away games against teams you would consider direct rivals for the league, Mourinho has failed to win a match, losing 6 of them. In eight of the fixtures Mourinhos team failed to score. The 5 points he did collect were due to 0-0 draws.

and yes I nicked the above from todays Telegraph where Jamie Carraghhhhher is ripping into Maureen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.