United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately thats why they will challenge for the title....keep it tight, hoof it up the pitch get a bit of luck and get the 3 pts. Ugly but effective.....didnt help by spurs being shit but they will keep doing it over and over again till the end of the season.

Ugly but effective football

Unfortunately thats why they will challenge for the title....keep it tight, hoof it up the pitch get a bit of luck and get the 3 pts. Ugly but effective.....didnt help by spurs being shit but they will keep doing it over and over again till the end of the season.

Ugly but effective football
Yep. No idea why so many Blues refuse to see it.

could win 18 home games this season, they'll be right up there. No-one bar plucky Huddersfield has dared to lay a finger on them, parting like the sea like they're getting paid not to upset the establishment...

Yep. No idea why so many Blues refuse to see it.

they just don't want to admit it.....its a scary thing to admit...

they are the antithesis of the football that we play and people love to see but it is effective.....no one has scored against them at home other than burton albion consolation goal......this is what gives them the chance to win games that they don't deserve to....just like today...it will be the same when we play them.....they will play on the break with long balls or will look to just throw the ball onto Lukakus head from outwide whenever they can....both those tactics work well against us as well

For a so called poor side the rags are doing ok, they'll push us all the way imo and finish 2nd

Why is it every time Manure win there is a mini meltdown by some of our fans. We just need to do our job and stop worrying about the shite!

What meltdown are you referring to?
I can't see one apart from some discussion on accepting united will challenge. Hardly a meltdown.

they just don't want to admit it.....its a scary thing to admit...

they are the antithesis of the football that we play and people love to see but it is effective.....no one has scored against them at home other than burton albion consolation goal......this is what gives them the chance to win games that they don't deserve to....just like today...it will be the same when we play them.....they will play on the break with long balls or will look to just throw the ball onto Lukakus head from outwide whenever they can....both those tactics work well against us as well
You're not a bigger and better blue because you "admit" united will be challenging. I wish people would stop acting all high and mighty because they are so ready to say united will challenge for the title. Anyone with an ounce of footballing knowledge knows they will because that's how it works, no matter how shit they are, no matter how much they should fail they won't. I think it's more a case of wishful posting than proof of how much better you are than other people

You're not a bigger and better blue because you "admit" united will be challenging. I wish people would stop acting all high and mighty because they are so ready to say united will challenge for the title. Anyone with an ounce of footballing knowledge knows they will because that's how it works, no matter how shit they are, no matter how much they should fail they won't. I think it's more a case of wishful posting than proof of how much better you are than other people

Never said anything about being bigger or better...I was just answering a question as to why some people wont see it..I hate admitting they are challengers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.