United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spending £500m on a bus seems a tad expensive don’t you think?

Depends. If the bus barges all of the F1 beauties of the track and gets over the line in 1st place then I'm sure it would be seen as money well spent. Even more so if it's bright red with a Blakey-like twat of a conductor in charge.

For a so called poor side the rags are doing ok, they'll push us all the way imo and finish 2nd
They may (I don't believe they will) finish second, but that is not the same as saying they will push us all the way. If they finish second it will be because the rest are shite, but they will not be close to us IMO

Depends. If the bus barges all of the F1 beauties of the track and gets over the line in 1st place then I'm sure it would be seen as money well spent. Even more so if it's bright red with a Blakey-like twat of a conductor in charge.
This hoof it and run with a load of big blokes is shit to watch but peg has made millions and won titles and champs league doing it as it works for him. They are scum and we hate them but don't write them off too easily shit teams have won the premium before look at the piscans last title.

Last edited:
Dumno whyartial stays, befpre he signed waa being touted as a great prospect, is in and out of team and when he saves the ****s blushes, there **** of a manager slags him anyway.

Not that I give a shit, fuckin rag.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.