United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
old school football and the 1.2.3 trick long ball kick from the keeper flicked on and the player scores sounds like a 1970s game and it was like watching one

I watched their game today. Was a load of shite, boring old school English football.
Compare that to the first 15 minutes for us at West Brom, simply worlds apart.
Chelsea will take points of them for sure and most likely all 3.

I think the big problem the vermin will have is dealing with our quick passing game, the speed that we switch play and the pace out wide. Their back four is hardly blessed with pace and the midfield although big and strong are not overly mobile, with most of them comparable to a snail in a wheel clamp. If toss bag parks the bus it will be a long ninety minutes for them because I have no doubt we will have our usual high percentage of possession and if they come at us we'll tear them to pieces. Barring an absolutely calamity I think we will give them a bit of a footballing lesson.

I think the big problem the vermin will have is dealing with our quick passing game, the speed that we switch play and the pace out wide. Their back four is hardly blessed with pace and the midfield although big and strong are not overly mobile, with most of them comparable to a snail in a wheel clamp. If toss bag parks the bus it will be a long ninety minutes for them because I have no doubt we will have our usual high percentage of possession and if they come at us we'll tear them to pieces. Barring an absolutely calamity I think we will give them a bit of a footballing lesson.
Correct, the much vaunted 'giants' of Stoke's back line were sure they could intimidate our smallish forwards, that ended well for them

How embarrassing it must be for them that the only way they can beat us at the swamp is by parking the bus lol
How times have changed!

How embarrassing it must be for them that the only way they can beat us at the swamp is by parking the bus lol
How times have changed!
Rag on 606 tonight agrees.
‘The days of Utd being 3-0 up in 20 mins , Ronaldo hat-tricks etc. are long gone’
‘The only way of staying close to City is to try and grind out results’
The light finally dawning on some of them.

I am not sure Pep managing at the swamp is a thought most of us want to explore.

Let us just rejoice that currently they have a Portuguese David Moyes. Let us rejoice in the fact that not only are they absolutely dreadful to watch but they are infact incredibly shite as well.

Let us also rejoice in the fact that they’re not us and we’re not them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.