United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a better player then given credit for and ya know he’s a reliable player for Belgium too, who despite all their attacking riches over the years very few have consistently performed. De Bruyne and Fellaini often have.

He is perfect for your crazy gang mentality hoof ball.

Nothing to gloat about just happy to get back on track with a win, I think we just about deserved it on our second half performance. Matic aside we are badly struggling in midfield during games, Pogba can’t come back soon enough. Big Marouane too.
Has he been sharpening his elbows?
You lot must be scraping the barrel if you are relying on a stump to play hoofball to, enjoy your mediocrity

He’s a better player then given credit for and ya know he’s a reliable player for Belgium too, who despite all their attacking riches over the years very few have consistently performed. De Bruyne and Fellaini often have.
De Bruyne and a&e in the same sentence.
You appear to be straight in with the stupid comments!
(I did actually try to find fault with your "Hello"comment , but that seemed to be ok)

Nothing to gloat about just happy to get back on track with a win, I think we just about deserved it on our second half performance. Matic aside we are badly struggling in midfield during games, Pogba can’t come back soon enough. Big Marouane too.
Wow! One in a row. :-)

The difference is that Belgium use Fellaini to give a bit of presence in the midfield, not as their main creative outlet.

Route1_sign.png

route-one-football-2.png

So you're comfortable with his serial kicking, elbowing, headbutting and spitting at opponents? Utter fucking thug. (Not you. Him).

Fellaini is effective enough. But not in the same beautifully incisive and elegant way that KDB plays football. A&E is there for 2 things; a target man and a thug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.