13 Leicester, Southampton
12 Stoke City
11 Everton
10 West Brom, Bournemouth
9 West Ham
8 Swansea
4 C Palace

This I like

I sat and watched the City game and then watched the rags, afterwards I thought .....What a massive pile of fucking shite they are. How they are second is beyond me. Clusterfuck of a team.
They are second
Just seen an article in MUEN about concern that A and E might be tempted away from Old Shithouse as foreign clubs are able to sign him/it in January .

Seeing as Mourinho relies on the useless dirty fucker as his go to player , when fully implementing his kick'n'run desperation tactics , the " integrity " of the publication once again comes into serious question.

Secondly which clubs in Europe as so fucking shit as to see the twat as a decent signing ?

Everton!

there are different types of slump.
which would you say you are?
Different%2Btypes%2Bof%2Bslump.jpg
It’s a resigned slump. No one is catching City now.

awww. Don’t say that. Lots of teams could catch City now. Just probably not one coached by a manager who spends hundreds of millions of pounds to get less than 3 shots on goals a game.
Nah we’ll finish above all of them except you lot.

awww. Don’t say that. Lots of teams could catch City now. Just probably not one coached by a manager who spends hundreds of millions of pounds to get less than 3 shots on goals a game.

JM's problem stems from getting a draw against City last season.
For some reason he got credit for parking the bus whereas in fact we still generated plenty of shots on goal but were in the middle of our inability to hit the target phase.

If we didn’t look after our pets, somebody may report us to the RSPCA (Royal Society for the Protection of Armchairs).[/QUOTDan
Well at least you don’t swear at me like others. I never swear at my pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.