United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Milner had been substituted by then and we were totally exposed down that flank which allowed Germany all the time in the world.
Who was the England manager then?

Gareth Barry in the 2010 South Africa world cup
Barry was out injured and England were playing dreadfully
All we kept hearing is that England would be a much better side when Barry returned, which he did for the Germany game

That's a strange clip to have picked to make your point. Chasing down rapid forwards while the rest of the team aimlessly piles forward is the kind of job only an idiot would ask Gareth Barry to do.

Gareth Barry in the 2010 South Africa world cup
Barry was out injured and England were playing dreadfully
All we kept hearing is that England would be a much better side when Barry returned, which he did for the Germany game

It's a shame Gaz Baz isn't 10 years younger...he would be much better than Dier in the team.
He might not have been the quickest of players but he was a very good player.

I was talking to a United fan in the pub two weeks ago and hen said Pogba is expected back in January. Something to do with the hamstring being torn away from whatever it is it’s supposed to be attached to

At the rate he's being hyped, by January he'll be the next Ballon d'or winner.

That's a strange clip to have picked to make your point. Chasing down rapid forwards while the rest of the team aimlessly piles forward is the kind of job only an idiot would ask Gareth Barry to do.

What I was getting at is that Barry was made out to be the saviour of the team, when in fact he was just returning from injury

It's an example of a player who became better the longer he was out injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.