United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has already said he hopes Silva will play.
Mourinho just looks a clown again.

Exactly this. So when Mourinho says Jones or Fellaini have a chance to play is he lying as well....the difference being that we don't give a s*** whether they play or not. Mourinho's comment actually just highlight how much he fears Merlin and wishes he was injured for this game (refer Pogba also...haha) knowing that he will cause absolute havoc in United's defence on Sunday.

He's started already...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...dig-pep-guardiola-david-silva-fitness-claims/

“When players are injured, they are injured. I tell you the truth. The truth is Eric Bailly has no chance for the weekend, Phil Jones a chance, [Marouane] Fellaini a chance, Zlatan [Ibrahimovic] a big chance and [Nemanja] Matic is injured but will play for sure. [Michael] Carrick, no chance.

“No stories of Lacazette or David Silva. All the truth. Our opponents have all these issues. They have a big issue but, in the end, everybody is ready to play. They have phenomenal organisations. We are a bit more humble.”

So they have a chance of playing, or in turn not playing due to injury. Exactly the same as Silva. The thick fuck

Shaw_sushi_head.png
One minute later the food was gone.

If David plays and Pep is asked he should point ot his recovery is due to the remarkable facilities that City Group have built and saying how world class and ahead of time they are

No, Pep should say ‘David really isn’t fit enough to play, but when I told him he’s out’, he told me, ‘Pep, sorry, but fuck off, I hate those red twunts and I’d need to have both legs amputated before I even thought about the possibility of me not playing and giving them a good twatting for the fans’

Come on mate ..the alpaca is a good keeper but the best in the business is well over the top.
Would you seriously swap him for Eddie because I fucking wouldn't.
He gets lots of praise because he does lots of camera saves..look great on TV but take a sideways step and he could catch most of them rather than pushing the ball out.
Not saying he doesn't make some good saves as well but definitely rather would have Eddie.

I'd rather have Ederson because he suits us more than I think any goalkeeper would. As a goalkeeper though De Gea is the best in the business. The finished 6th last year and still conceded the least in the league. Many people try to discredit him for camera saves or shots being right at him, they must get very lucky then that every team they face just shoots straight at him. Saying that I wouldn't mind another 6 flying in against him on Sunday.

I'd rather have Ederson because he suits us more than I think any goalkeeper would. As a goalkeeper though De Gea is the best in the business. The finished 6th last year and still conceded the least in the league. Many people try to discredit him for camera saves or shots being right at him, they must get very lucky then that every team they face just shoots straight at him. Saying that I wouldn't mind another 6 flying in against him on Sunday.
The key is getting Phil the face sent off early.
Then it WILL be 10!

I don't understand how they can claim to be unlucky with his suspension. If he was injured or it was a controversial decision they'd have a point but he clearly chose to make a dangerous challenge and had to see red, there's no luck involved in that.
It is lucky for us cos he's a good player (imo). But they're not unlucky - they sold a good player cos he wouldn't grow up, then bought him back for a bloody fortune when he still hadn't grown up. A grown up wouldn't have made that 'challenge' when he did.

I s'pose his off/on field antics appeal to some impressionable children and therefore sell some rag duvets but my my, GPC must be turning in his grave - all that talk about 'good human beings' and look at the bunch of personalities they've descended to.

It is lucky for us cos he's a good player (imo). But they're not unlucky - they sold a good player cos he wouldn't grow up, then bought him back for a bloody fortune when he still hadn't grown up. A grown up wouldn't have made that 'challenge' when he did.

I s'pose his off/on field antics appeal to some impressionable children and therefore sell some rag duvets but my my, GPC must be turning in his grave - all that talk about 'good human beings' and look at the bunch of personalities they've descended to.
Is GPC dead?
I never heard about it.
Where's my jelly and ice cream?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.