United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather have Ederson because he suits us more than I think any goalkeeper would. As a goalkeeper though De Gea is the best in the business. The finished 6th last year and still conceded the least in the league. Many people try to discredit him for camera saves or shots being right at him, they must get very lucky then that every team they face just shoots straight at him. Saying that I wouldn't mind another 6 flying in against him on Sunday.

Each to their own mate but definitely think the alpaca is more of a show boater...he makes some great reflex saves but fuck me he does like to make camera saves.
The media big him up because he plays for the scum..if he was playing for somebody else he wouldn't get the accolades he gets now.

Each to their own mate but definitely think the alpaca is more of a show boater...he makes some great reflex saves but fuck me he does like to make camera saves.
The media big him up because he plays for the scum..if he was playing for somebody else he wouldn't get the accolades he gets now.
Sorry but that’s bollocks.

9bbcc791-224f-480c-8cf2-96712758403e.jpg

That's one dick circumcised, the other not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.