United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly would love to know who they would target if De Gea did leave. Think Oblak would be unattainable due to their transfer ban, maybe Butland with the comments he made recently?

Honestly would love to know who they would target if De Gea did leave. Think Oblak would be unattainable due to their transfer ban, maybe Butland with the comments he made recently?
Last time they were going to get real's keeper in part ex.
Probably have to push for that again

All this De Gea to Real Madrid stuff just shows De Gea up for being a wimp!

It's been going on for years, if he wanted to go then why doesn't he make it happen? I'm not suggesting he goes on strike but there are ways and means. See Sterling, Walker etc.

Would like him to bugger off on transfer deadline day without much warning to leave them with the Argie guy, bang goes 10/15 points.

Is this just a coincidence...

Doesn't matter how many people I come across, I meet all kinds of people most days.

The dickheads, the people I just don't like or get along with, always turn out to be Rags.
And it isn't preference from myself either, as I haven't known who they support and they haven't known who I've supported.
We just haven't got along and low and behold... They always turn out to be Vermin.

This recent twat was ticking all the boxes in someone I usually dislike. His persona was revolting.
Turns out he was a former FC United player, big Rag bastard as well.

Is this just a coincidence...

Doesn't matter how many people I come across, I meet all kinds of people most days.

The dickheads, the people I just don't like or get along with, always turn out to be Rags.
And it isn't preference from myself either, as I haven't known who they support and they haven't known who I've supported.
We just haven't got along and low and behold... They always turn out to be Vermin.

This recent twat was ticking all the boxes in someone I usually dislike. His persona was revolting.
Turns out he was a former FC United player, big Rag bastard as well.

No they are all vile - I ca tell a rag a mile off even without them speaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.