United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might laugh but they could win the league. A top keeper and a defence that doesn't concede many, Matic in the holding role and now firepower up front. It might not be pretty but it will be effective.

We might laugh but they could win the league. A top keeper and a defence that doesn't concede many, Matic in the holding role and now firepower up front. It might not be pretty but it will be effective.

How does that counter attacking setup work against the 10-15 sides that will go to old toilet and park the bus?

Another bluemooner who can see something for what it is and not a biased view. Surprised they've not jumped on you calling you a rag like they did me. I don't think they'll win the league but I think they'll do well in the champions league

Another bluemooner who can see something for what it is and not a biased view. Surprised they've not jumped on you calling you a rag like they did me. I don't think they'll win the league but I think they'll do well in the champions league

They have a very strong looking squad and have made some astute signings.

Can only see Man City finishing above them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.