United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good job Pep was bald if we signed Sanchez, he certainly would of been by now!
771e8fc2ed603eccaa501c7b923e6313.jpg

Their bitterness against pep in redcafe is unbelieavable. İ read their some threads about european football and current cl campaign. They cheering for liverpool and worshipping heynckess and bayern for beating pep in possible semifinal. Bayern and germans were one of united and ferguson's historical rivals but now united fanbase pep hatred and jealousy is so extreme that they look for our possible ucl failure more than their possible fa cup victory.

They also have a thread rating their players when PEG took over, it is shocking to see how poorly they rate them considering at the time most of the fuckers were tipping them for the title, most of them had majority of their squad between 4-6 out of 10 with De Gea the obvious exception.

Funny how at the start of each season they are telling everyone how this is their year, how their transfers have strengthened them etc..

At the moment it suits them to perpetuate this narrative as it makes them feel a little easier about how far behind they are lagging.

They really are starting to sound more like Liverpool fans every day. They really need to understand that they are nowhere near the level they used to be and even the "special" knob cant make them champions.

And the insane! God love us!!.,..

Today at 15:45

Rhyme Animal
Modmins said "freeze" and I got numb

Joined Sep 3, 2015

The media is insanely biased toward Citeh and have been since the oil family bought them.

I'm surprised more people don't seem aware to this. There are basically no negative stories about them, ever.

Thus - no stories about their players leaving.

Their bitterness against pep in redcafe is unbelieavable. İ read their some threads about european football and current cl campaign. They cheering for liverpool and worshipping heynckess and bayern for beating pep in possible semifinal. Bayern and germans were one of united and ferguson's historical rivals but now united fanbase pep hatred and jealousy is so extreme that they look for our possible ucl failure more than their possible fa cup victory.

It’s finally dawned on them that pep is actually god and their manager is an arrogant prick who is having a meltdown and is putting them on the way to financial ruin!

Just read that. There is as much sense as there is nonsense on the thread. Those that harp on about us having the money to pay our top players whilst ommiting their top two earners in Pogbad and Sanchez earning far more than any of our players are pretty stupid, but that's the opinion of those that can't see behind their fogged up red tinted specs.

And the ones who do have a modicum of intelligence realise it's not just about the money. Our players are happy. That is THE main reason why our top players are playing for us. Several of our top players could play for any top club in the world and increase their salary.

Home is where the heart is as they say, and that is the simple reason why Zaba Kompany Yaya Aguero and Silva have not been lured abroad. And whilst Pep is here, I see no reason why De Bruyne Sane Bernado Sterling Walker Mendy Ederson and the rest would want to go elswhelse when they can achieve their footballing ambitions at MCFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.