United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
transition lol. so possible scenario for united. peg will lose dressing room next season and they will end as mourinho's chelsea in 2015-16 8th-11th. before 2019-2020 season they will appoint someone with holistic approach like pellegrini or ancelotti to get on with players and return united to ucl spot top-4. they would probably succeed get 4th with ancelotti that season but again will fail win league. then again in 2020-2021 season of course city and one of progressive managers like pochettino or klopp again will finish above them. so i assume that their transition with top-4 places (at best) will continue for next 5-10 years as well.

Didn't City's women's team get parachuted into the top flight at the expense of Doncaster Belles?

Not that I could give 2 shits either way what happens with the WSL. I know some do but I'm about as arsed about it as I am about New York City FC!

Yep. And for the same reason, as it raises the profile of the league, and it needs the help. If anything I'm surprised United are starting in the second division.

A women’s team!! How the f... are they going to manage that? They have no money and no way will it pay for itself. Who is going to buy all the shirts of all the players, who nobody has heard of, coming in from their youth ‘system’. Going to mirror the hoof ball of the men’s team, should be good for a laugh.

I wouldn't mind betting that the lack of money in the women's game is the number one reason why United haven't addressed it sooner. If Ewar Woowar and the Glazers can't make a fuck ton of cash out of it then they're not interested. It's only outside pressure that has forced them to do something about it IMO.

Yep. And for the same reason, as it raises the profile of the league, and it needs the help. If anything I'm surprised United are starting in the second division.

Yeah, it is a surprise but perhaps it's because they won't be of a particularly high standard to start with and if they were in the top flight from the off they might become the whipping girls of the division ;)

I wouldn't mind betting that the lack of money in the women's game is the number one reason why United haven't addressed it sooner. If Ewar Woowar and the Glazers can't make a fuck ton of cash out of it then they're not interested. It's only outside pressure that has forced them to do something about it IMO.

With Phil Neville England manager then there are England caps guaranteed.

Big conk took out a full page advert in an LA magazine saying "You're welcome"
DY-I7JRX4AAH_nY.jpg:large

You think that twat would learn. I think "Thank you for saving me from the death knell of my career and paying me a kings ransom at the same time." - Not as snappy I guess
Even his autograph looks like a big nose.

Big conk took out a full page advert in an LA magazine saying "You're welcome"
DY-I7JRX4AAH_nY.jpg:large

You think that twat would learn. I think "Thank you for saving me from the death knell of my career and paying me a kings ransom at the same time." - Not as snappy I guess

He will see his arse very quickly in LA,when he realises he's not as important as he thinks he is.....the prick.

Didn't City's women's team get parachuted into the top flight at the expense of Doncaster Belles?

Not that I could give 2 shits either way what happens with the WSL. I know some do but I'm about as arsed about it as I am about New York City FC!

They went into the same league the rags are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.