United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair mate, 90% of us blues think he is world class, go back through scum thread last season, and it was all about how many points a season he gets them, and without him they would be mid table, we can't have it both ways, he either is their best player and keeping them in a false position? Or he is shit
OK he's shit!!!

To be fair mate, 90% of us blues think he is world class, go back through scum thread last season, and it was all about how many points a season he gets them, and without him they would be mid table, we can't have it both ways, he either is their best player and keeping them in a false position? Or he is shit

Many do, many believe Rashford is ace too.
I personally don't.

A
De Gea makes some big saves, he's a great shot stopper. He's also the reason they defend so deep and compact. Hence why they've been shit going forwards for seasons.

His distribution is one of the worst in the league in my opinion. Run towards him and his kicks would land more outside than inside the pitch.

His shot stopping has saved the rags many times, but players really should not kick the ball within his reach because he's aalways pegged to his line.

He’s saving them about 12 points a season, I’d estimate. Without him this season it, would have been a case of ‘Mind the Grand Canyon’.

How the fuck has lingard become English great new hope? The rat faced **** shouldn’t even be in the squad if we had any halfway decent attackers

How the fuck has lingard become English great new hope? The rat faced **** shouldn’t even be in the squad if we had any halfway decent attackers
Well if Raheem missed as much as Lingard does he would already have been slaughtered at this world cup.

Rat face Lingard gets away with so many misses because he is a young and upcoming talent unlike Sterling

As I recall, you were the first to call out De Gea when the media were proclaiming that he was "world class". Since you were right on that, I shall abide by your evaluation of Lingard's qualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.