United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are cancelling their SKY subs now on the caff - wonder why lol ?-

"Cancelled it this morning. I am one of the last in my close circle of friends to do it as well.

Where did it all go wrong for them?

Their coverage is crap now. They don't seem to get the big games or names anymore.

Andy Hinchcliffe yesterday on the Spurs-City game. Felt like you were watching a League Two match.

Same old pundits with the same old lines. Made up arguements that have been pre-arranged between Neville and Carragher.

Lost the CL and a lot of European leagues but still expensive.

BT are even worse but they get some decent pundits/co-comms on who have at least played to a decent standard.

The future has got to be a streaming service of some kind surely?"

"Cancelled it this morning. I am one of the last in my close circle of friends to do it as well.

Their coverage is crap now. They don't seem to get the big games or names anymore.

Andy Hinchcliffe yesterday on the Spurs-City game. Felt like you were watching a League Two match.

Same old pundits with the same old lines. Made up arguements that have been pre-arranged between Neville and Carragher.

BT are even worse but they get some decent pundits/co-comms on who have at least played to a decent standard.

The reason rags are cancelling their Sky subscriptions is because they're having a poor season.
Always been the same for their glory hunting sheep
Only pay when yourey winning

The reason rags are cancelling their Sky subscriptions is because they're having a poor season.
Always been the same for their glory hunting sheep
Only pay when yourey winning
The majority of them only started to support the club because they were winning, why would they stick around now that has changed?

Has to be a parody?

Going by past seasons every time the rags go on a winning streak of 1 game the rag loving media come out with the headlines the next day "We're coming for you City". I expect to see this tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.