United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard a rag on 606 calling for Zizou to be installed as manager, with the dog wanker, pig ginger and Bryan Briggs (how we ever let the sister-in-law shagger go, I’ll never know) as coaches.

Yes please.

Just heard a rag on 606 calling for Zizou to be installed as manager, with the dog wanker, pig ginger and Bryan Briggs (how we ever let the sister-in-law shagger go, I’ll never know) as coaches.

Yes please.
It would be an absolute cake walk for them taking on the rest of the squad at 4-aside in training.......

If there’s one thing that @gordondaviesmoustache isn't, it’s illiterate.

Have you never read any of his posts?
I may have incidentally read some of his posts - nothing in particular comes to mind.

The point being - I posted a clearly rhetorical remark - about United no longer being "rivals" - in the sense of the word - "true competitor."

In jumps Mr. Mustache with an aggressive attack - oblivious to the nature of the post and of the derivation and meaning of "rival."

I'll take your word that Mustache isn't illiterate - on first evidence the opposite seems true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.