United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on hang on............but I thought.................https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27337659
s-l300.jpg

No. 4 is mine as I'm still unsure which one is the ball.

The ‘moving’ (slowly and clumsily) version of Number 8 - which shows the hapless fucker in his full blundering, lumbering and ungainly glory - has to be up there as well.

The reason I love No.4 is because it was when Sergio surged past him to score at the swamp.

Phil Jones and Ashley Young contracts extended shows exactly where Utd are at, probably where we were when we signed the likes of Maicon, Rodwell and Sinclair. Aim for 3rd, 4th or 5th at best. Brilliant. We will strengthen again in Summer and the gap will keep growing.

Phil Jones and Ashley Young contracts extended shows exactly where Utd are at, probably where we were when we signed the likes of Maicon, Rodwell and Sinclair. Aim for 3rd, 4th or 5th at best. Brilliant. We will strengthen again in Summer and the gap will keep growing.

agreed, i think they have to sell to balance books(i read on here). The Norweigian TeaBag Face TM claims today they need two years to challenge. They need top 4 finish or they are screwed. Fact is they are trying their best and will try next season with that squad. :D

Hadn't we just won the league when we signed them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.