United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed, i think they have to sell to balance books(i read on here). The Norweigian TeaBag Face TM claims today they need two years to challenge. They need top 4 finish or they are screwed. Fact is they are trying their best and will try next season with that squad. :D

Another two years? That will make 8 years in transition. Space probes have reached Neptune faster than that.

In a perverse i am pleased the Rags have improved , they are now full of confidence and the Dippers will not look forward to travelling to the Swamp in a couple of weeks time , if the Dippers get anything in that game then i think they will last the pace , well until April anyway when the Premier league title is usually won on Merseyside

I also think another reason Canapès (Can o' Piss) stayed at the back while Peg was there is because he was intimidated by Maureen's personality and combative nature. The Pisscan has always been a bully, and any kind of showdown between him and someone as volatile and aggressive as Peg would see the yellow streak inside the bacon-faced çunt surface faster than the Beckham's at a photoshoot.

Unaccustomed as I am to defending Bacon, that’s a load of tosh. He’s made of sterner stuff than Mourinho.

Doing better - don’t mind solskar at all to be honest.

Seems a sound bloke.

agreed, i think they have to sell to balance books(i read on here). The Norweigian TeaBag Face TM claims today they need two years to challenge. They need top 4 finish or they are screwed. Fact is they are trying their best and will try next season with that squad. :D
Amazing how the press just lap up his words of wisdom without any critical analysis.
What he actually said was the current players need to improve 1-2% each and then they can go for the title...er..what if the teams already ahead of utd improve, player for player, by 1-2%..will it still be utds title in 2 years? Utter dross

And for a club who have ' the worlds best keeper' a 94million pound midfielder and 70million pound striker,along with a reserve striker on half a million a week wages,i am staggered the media do not challenge this 'wait two years 'nonsense.

Amazing how the press just lap up his words of wisdom without any critical analysis.
What he actually said was the current players need to improve 1-2% each and then they can go for the title...er..what if the teams already ahead of utd improve, player for player, by 1-2%..will it still be utds title in 2 years? Utter dross

And for a club who have ' the worlds best keeper' a 94million pound midfielder and 70million pound striker,along with a reserve striker on half a million a week wages,i am staggered the media do not challenge this 'wait two years 'nonsense.
Tbf the other constant transition team have next year being their year patented, so the rags are going for the next available gap in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.