United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redcafe is so fecking shit. The swear filter and the smileys are laughable but loads of the thread titles are embarrassing puns and/or overly long. I thought the Irish were supposed to have a way with words and be funny.

The common consensus of opinion is that jose’s experience at real is what changed him into the miserable old git we see before us today. Does anyone know what exactly happened there?

Don't you know Pep took a sabbatical due to Jose's mindgames at Madrid ? :P

The common consensus of opinion is that jose’s experience at real is what changed him into the miserable old git we see before us today. Does anyone know what exactly happened there?

No one wants to relive those moments, he created & fostered a toxic atmosphere that apparently even he has never recovered from

Jose extolled his reputation winning trophies in recent years with an array of players of ambiguous talent following his dogmatic tactics. Different now. A football genius has raised the bar so far above Mourinho's intelligence his only point of recourse is reduced in press conferences to babbling comments of disharmony, discord and culpability for his own failings. That said I hope he remains the rags manager for as long as possible.

well said sir

Fap_Folder_Slika87.jpg

Swole quads.

Should be a sticky in the BM Fitness Thread this.

Jose extolled his reputation winning trophies in recent years with an array of players of ambiguous talent following his dogmatic tactics. Different now. A football genius has raised the bar so far above Mourinho's intelligence his only point of recourse is reduced in press conferences to babbling comments of disharmony, discord and culpability for his own failings. That said I hope he remains Man U's manager for as long as possible.
Honestly, I don't think Pep is the reason Maureen has been left behind. It's more that "big clubs" playing like small clubs is no longer some shock tactic that teams aren't prepared for. That was Jose's thing, his one trick, playing like a lower league team but with players who have more quality so take their chances. But now there are plenty of managers who do that, so teams have figured out how to deal with it and there is nothing "special" about what he's doing anymore. His inability to evolve has seen him be left behind.

Honestly, I don't think Pep is the reason Maureen has been left behind. It's more that "big clubs" playing like small clubs is no longer some shock tactic that teams aren't prepared for. That was Jose's thing, his one trick, playing like a lower league team but with players who have more quality so take their chances. But now there are plenty of managers who do that, so teams have figured out how to deal with it and there is nothing "special" about what he's doing anymore. His inability to evolve has seen him be left behind.
Very good post

Whist i think about it the season kicks off with the rags v foxes on fri,it's on sky one as well as sky sports
We all know why this game is free to air.
Let’s just hope that trying to showcase the rags stuffing a team that’s been selling it’s best assets backfires embarrassingly.

We all know why this game is free to air.
Let’s just hope that trying to showcase the rags stuffing a team that’s been selling it’s best assets backfires embarrassingly.
Trouble is if they lose they will have a blackout for a week in Asia etc so no one knows the score :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.