United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fap_Folder_Slika87.jpg
Ewwwww my eyes

redcafe gave me a giggle. On the city thread one of them dived at all the revisionism. You can't judge Guardiola on his time at Bayern and Barca, he has had it easy etc. All of this nonsense one of them dived on with no lube, bless his 30% cotton socks. A spud came in to put a stop to it amazingly with a succinct and accurate rebuttal to said nonsense. That swine deserves a pint off me to his credit. I struggle to have an issue with oppo fans who are fair and honest so for christs sake utd, stay bitter and deluded, yes it is you who are bitter now ladies and gents and you know it hehe.

redcafe gave me a giggle. On the city thread one of them dived at all the revisionism. You can't judge Guardiola on his time at Bayern and Barca, he has had it easy etc. All of this nonsense one of them dived on with no lube, bless his 30% cotton socks. A spud came in to put a stop to it amazingly with a succinct and accurate rebuttal to said nonsense. That swine deserves a pint off me to his credit. I struggle to have an issue with oppo fans who are fair and honest so for christs sake utd, stay bitter and deluded, yes it is you who are bitter now ladies and gents and you know it hehe.
Go on, be a gent and post a link to said hilarity. Could do with a rib tickle before bed.

Jose extolled his reputation winning trophies in recent years with an array of players of ambiguous talent following his dogmatic tactics. Different now. A football genius has raised the bar so far above Mourinho's intelligence his only point of recourse is reduced in press conferences to babbling comments of disharmony, discord and culpability for his own failings. That said I hope he remains Man U's manager for as long as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.