United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
thankfully with the daft twats trying to stop us with fffp they will still have to be carefull how they spend.and if they suddenly relax the rules we could also then splurge from a position of strength so its win win for us
I think at some point the “establishment” will accept our position at the top table, stop trying to stop us and concentrate on what they normally concentrate on - increasing the size of trough they gorge on.

First time I went on the Bobs, the restraining bar sprang upwards just as we were about to go down! Fortunately, we manged to re lock it before it picked up speed.

It's times like that when you relise that adrenaline is brown!!
And Health & Safety just didn`t matter in those days.Yes been on the Bobs on many occasion,usually after we`d been to watch the Aces.

Noticed this during the week. I think its sad really, regardless of the financial benefit which can possibly be generated. It is a gimmick game to steal from their fans in a BS game. It only proves the direction the club are going, they are living in the past.

Jethro Tull likes this post.

Jethro Tull likes this post.
8f0030ec8af9d0140eb0c9205ea9ccd8--jethro-tull-rock-posters.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.