Blood Money.
Etc.

A Rag and Media view.

Self-made money.
Continued success.
Overseas investment.
The United way.

Belle Vue zoo and fair was great in its day
I remember being about 6 or 7 and my Dad taking me on the Waltzer at Belle Vue.There was another Dad and lad on. Once it started really spinning,the safety bar didn't hold me in as I was too small. Slowly slid around the carraige until I was half hanging out of the entrance. My Dad and the other Dad frantically pulled me back in. I suppose for that reason I don't do fairground rides.

I want one
24b2e74851cfbd28f1ad1f26fbde0d79.gif

I’m not arsed if they are taken over, because we have the best manager in the world and nobody is anywhere near him, and also football is running out of super stars unless you already have the youngsters in place which we do to continue the great work done by pep.

Surely nobody wants this to happen. We don’t want those cünts being able to vastly outspend us again - last thing we need now we’re closing the money gap is for one of the world’s richest men to pump money into the swamp! Hopefully the Sheikh will find better things to spend on.

Premier league ffp stops teams spending big yearly because once you spent big with big wages unless you ofload players of the wage bill you cant buy all thanks to Gill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.